DE_dust DE_dust

........way the hell to much time

Really, how did this make frontp page, and is #18 of all time?

This was really a peice of crap, I love counterstrike but this made it look terrible...

I mean I gave you a 1 for atleast putting effort into it. But drawing sticks, really, what kind of effort is there.

Backgrounds were well drawn, but they swtiched from great to crap, which could have been fixed if a little more time was put into it

I completely hate sticks, that is what ruined your movie and my review.

My advice to you, is to not make another counterstrike movie PLEASE! make something we've never seen before, without sticks, and put some more time into it, fix the little things because they become the biggest things on newgrounds.

how it will end. how it will end.

Waste of your time? you idiots...

Really you're quite retarded saying its a waste of your time.

I've looked at most of those peoples profiles, seeing what they put on newgrounds... nothing!

Guys, really! common! waste of your time? a waste of your time would be writing a review saying it sucked just because your too stupid to not understand it!

This was a great animation!

Its random guys common, part of it is not understanding it but the ideas you can atleast give him credit for. And the graphics!

Until then, the people saying it sucked.. alright... go on, make something better!

The Blammed The Blammed

Amazing!

Truley, this is one of the most moving savior flashes I have ever seen, if not the BEST i've ever seen!

Keep up the great work joe and tom!

and I love the operatic music! what is it and whos it by?

JoeandTom responds:

There wasn't really an author, all it said was "beautiful russian operah".

If you want to download the songs, go to audiosparx.com, (all credit for my music go to that site!) and search for Operah or russian operah, or something along those lines :D

Thanks Joey for your review! :D

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Disregard all those people who say it sucks

I mean really it takes alot to make interactive things.

I'd like to see the people who are complaining make something better. ;)

Very well done mate :D

and I dont even like rock :P

Evil-Dog responds:

thanks dude
Yeah I doubt they can do anythign except whining
Too bad for them